1,000 Things About Joanna

a work in progress.

Monday, August 14, 2006

34. You really like to be vertical. In fact, you're sleeeping in my lap at this very moment, head on my chest, legs all crunched up agaist your chest, and whimpering any time you happen to shift around enough that you lean a bit off plumb.

34.5 It's hard to type while keepingh a baby vertical. I hope you keep this in mind when you're choosing my nursing home someday.

35. You have a spiral galaxy of a cowlick, and it's very soothing to stroke in the direction of the swirl.




Here's another shot of you sleeping next to Daddy. I know we're not supposed to let you sleep on the pillows, but they make it possible for us to nurse lying down, and then we both fall asleep, and you haven't suffocated yet. So don't, okay? (Also, clearly in this picture I'm awake and supervising your father and the Fluffy Pillow of Doom.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home